Bopteq provides design and manufacturing of complex opto-mechanical assemblies from doublets, to beam expanders, to complex illumination and critical laser delivery systems. Our Beijing assembly location is a Tier 1 optical assembly facility with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registrations.
In process optical alignment stations and real time optical compensation techniques bring capabilities to the production floor that traditionally required engineers to perform in the laboratory. To ensure the highest level of quality your precision optical assemblies are tested with state of the art.
bopteq interferometers - the industry standard. Our opto-mechanical assembly capability is enabled by in-house professionals with expertise in the following areas in addition to our Electro-Optical Assembly capabilities:
• Optical systems design
• Lens design
• Mechanical/Electrical/Systems design, modeling, and analysis
• Coating design and producing
• Precision lens assembly techniques
• Contact bonding and other joining technologies
• Optics and metals cleaning processes and environments
• Metrology including Bibleopteq NewView, ZMI, and VeriFire systems, Bibleopteq proprietary distortion tester, multi-axis MTF (large aperture and multispectral), Aspheric null and metering mirror systems, vertical tower system test benches, CMM's, microscopes, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, profilers, and other advanced measurement equipment.
Reliability test system
Perform full qualification tests on all new models and monitoring tests on production units.
- Temperature test
- Abrasion test
- Hardness test
- Adherence test
- Vibration test
- Shock test
- Walk-in Chamber
- Epoxy Decapsulation system
- PCB contamination test machine
- Thermal shock chamber
- Hast chamber
- High temperature high humidity chamber
- ESD tester
- Vibration machine
- Packing Drop Tester
- Press-test machine
- Rub tester : Eraser Test & RCA Tester