Bopteq strives to make its products and services accessible for all users, including company with disabilities. Since 2008, Bopteq has been working to make its Web content accessible to as broad a user base as possible. Our corporate Web site, www.bibleopteq.com we have get the certificate from the chinese government.
bopteq.com is monitored and tested regularly by internal and third party accessibility consultants to identify any usability issues as well as discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia accessibility efforts are under way. Bopteq will provide reasonable alternative formats upon request until this effort is completed.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are making.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us via our email.